Home economics: you may recall this class during sophomore year of high school. Despite its name, you probably did not learn about managing your personal finances, managing your credit balances, and saving for retirement. As a result, many of us have had to learn on our own, oftentimes making many mistakes along the way.
Luckily for you, Forefront is hosting another Good Sense course that will teach even the most sophisticated financiers a more balanced approach to living in New York City without sacrificing your financial well-being.
Who should attend:
- People who have student loans and/or credit card debt
- People who want to know how much they should be spending on their rent and entertainment
- People who eventually want to own a home one day or plan to send their children to college in the future
- People who realize that they won't have a pension when they retire
- The 1%
- The 99%
- In general, anyone who spends money.
As you know, how we spend our resources (time and talent, as well as money) often reveals more about our true character than we'd like to admit; let Forefront help you take a closer look for yourself and get you on the road to financial health.
Cost is $10 and includes Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and light refreshments. Sign up to attend below.